Stage 1 | Venture Challenge | Develop your business case
The Venture Challenge is a 10-week programme to develop an initial idea – a breakthrough research result – into a solid business case. Participate and learn to build a customer value proposition, identify key risks and assumptions, develop a validation and de-risking strategy, build and pitch a Venture Plan and get connected to Life Sciences experts, investors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
Over the last 10 years the Venture Challenge has proven to be the most successful startup programme in Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Medical Devices. See who participated in the previous 21 Venture Challenge editions and read about the success of 10 years Venture Challenge
How it works?
The Venture Challenge consists of a series of bootcamps and coaching sessions; it takes around three months from start to finish. Guided by a dedicated team of experienced trainers and challenged by your peers and industry experts you will translate your invention into a viable business idea.
After the bootcamps and coaching sessions you will be introduced to representatives of all relevant early stage life Sciences investors and you pitch your venture to the Venture Challenge jury, consisting of seasoned entrepreneurs and investors, who will then decide who takes home the €25,000 prize money. The winner of the Venture Challenge will be publically announced at a large life sciences business conference offering great exposure.
Read about the valuable programme in detail and download the Venture Challenge Factsheet
or view the Venture Challenge animation
we made a couple of years ago.
How to enter?
- Download, fill in and submit the Venture Proposal Form
- After pre-screen candidates are invited for a 1-hour intake interview; a maximum of 6 teams are selected to participate.
- To enter the Venture Challenge you need to have a team of at least 3 people, and we expect you to attend both bootcamps (2 times 3 days incl. overnight stays) and the final pitch event.
- We ask a fee of €2000,- per team of 3 participants to cover materials, hotel accommodation and meals.
- Still questions left? Don’t hesitate to send us an email of give us a call
Terug naar het overzicht