22 oktober 2019, 13:30 - 18:00 uur
German-Dutch cooperation in eHealth and Elderly Care
Seminar & Networking Event
Task Force Health Care (TFHC), the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) Stuttgart and RVO.nl invite you to participate in a seminar, including network reception, on digitalisation in healthcare & healthy ageing in Germany and the Netherlands. The seminar will take place Tuesday October 22nd, from 13:30 – 18:00, in Utrecht (area). The seminar and network reception are part of the programme of the incoming delegation from Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland. This incoming visit is a follow up from the eHealth and Elderly Care mission to Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland (October ’18) with His Majesty Willem-Alexander, Her Majesty Máxima, Minister Sigrid Kaag and Minster Hugo de Jonge.
What to expect?
- Connect with high-level representatives from university hospitals, krankenkassen (health insurers), and innovative care- and/or eHealth organisations from the federal states of Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland
- Interactive sub-sessions on specific topics
- Learn more about developments in digitalization, ageing and healthcare in Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland
- A network reception with the delegation
Organisations of the incoming delegation?
- Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse (AOK)
- Innungskrankenkasse (IKK)
- Fraunhofer IBMT
- Fraunhofer IESE
- Universitätsklinik des Saarlandes
- HTW Saar (AAL Netzwerk des Saarlandes)
- Companies, knowledge institutes and healthcare providers interested in Germany and with a focus on eHealth, elderly care (including: AI, robotics, healthcare management, data security, medical technology, Ambient Assisted Living, hospital efficiency, HR management, training and education).
Prices, terms & conditions
Registration is mandatory and free-of-charge*
*TFHC remains the right to deny access to the event based on available spaces and/or a determination of relevance to the incoming delegation and/or Dutch participants.
**No-show without cancellation leads to a €50,- fee.
Would you like to join the seminar & network meeting?