23 oktober 2019 - 26 oktober 2019
Life Sciences & Health Misison Indonesia
Do you want to present your organisation at the Indonesian Hospital Expo, the largest healthcare event in Indonesia and get connected to relevant public and private stakeholders via collective matchmaking meetings, visits and side-events? Register now for the life sciences and health mission to Indonesia!
Background Indonesian Healthcare sector
With a population of around 264 million, Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world. Healthcare is one of Indonesia’s top priorities. The introduction of the National Health Strategic Plan and National Health Insurance system has a strong impact on the Indonesian health sector including, but not limited to, an increase in the number of hospitals: from 1951 hospitals in 2015 to 2260 hospitals in 2018. In general, Indonesia faces a significant shortage in the domestic supply of medical goods and services. In some sectors no less than 80% of the products are imported from abroad. The lack of domestic suppliers and the growing demand offers many opportunities for the Dutch LSH sector. In November 2018, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia and the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport of the Netherlands to strengthen mutual cooperation in the field of health care. Next, to Government-to-Government cooperation, private sector initiatives are also being stimulated and supported. This health mission is the next step to build new and strengthen existing partnerships in the Dutch-Indonesian LSH sector.
What to expect
- Be part of the Health~Holland Lounge at the Indonesian Hospital Expo (exposure, meetings, sessions). Click here for the visitors’ profile of the Expo.
- Collective Matchmaking appointments with selected Indonesian decision-makers in health (at Indonesian Hospital Expo or outside)
- Indonesia – Netherlands Health Tech Event & Networking Reception
- Field visit(s)
- For start-ups: Exploring the Indonesian Startup Ecosystem, including Health-tech start–ups.
- Make use of the momentum of the MoU on health between Indonesia and the Netherlands
Click here to consult the very first draft programme.
Who should join?
This Health Mission is relevant for companies and knowledge institutes active in the Dutch Life Sciences and Health sector, in particular for those in the following fields:
- eHealth: Products and services within the domains of information- & communication technologies which contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness and digitalisation of the healthcare sector;
- Medical Devices & Supplies: Products, devices, disposables and equipment;
- Hospital Build, Design & Equipment: Products and services concerning the design, building, furnishing, equipping, operations and maintenance of hospitals and clinics;
- Health Development/Knowledge/Education: Products and services within the domains education, training, consultancy and advisory services to optimise care capacity;
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
The Participation fee is € 1.375,- (excl. VAT) per person, per organisation (excl. travel & stay). You will receive a suggested plan for travel and stay after registration.
How to join?
If you want to be a part of the delegation please register before 15 August 2019 by filling in the online application form.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR