Welcome to Health Valley
Are you meeting with us?
Get directions to our office visiting address building A or building M at Novio Tech Campus.
Watch our longer video about Health Valley Netherlands (6:46 mins)
Health Valley Netherlands is not just any network, but the biggest Life Sciences & Health network in the Netherlands. We are proud of that, as well as of the prospects for the future: the number of partners is constantly growing and the number of successful matches is rising, while events, focus and support are producing a better and more targeted response to the needs of our partners. We are strengthening our position at national and international level, now and in the future.
In the future, diagnostics and treatment will be increasingly personalised. Care provision, regarding both cure and care, is becoming more integrated around the customer. There is also an increasing focus on prevention. Innovation in the Life Sciences & Health sector calls for connections between supply and demand, and cooperation between industry, healthcare, knowledge institutes and government. This cooperation will facilitate the achievement of the necessary technological innovations, new drugs and other methods of operation.
Health Valley boosts the innovation capabilities of Dutch companies and care providers by stimulating connections and cooperation. The Health Valley network organisation is thus contributing to the creation of robust activity and to the affordability, accessibility and quality of healthcare.
Why become a partner?
Innovation network Health Valley Netherlands boosts the innovation capability of companies and care providers. How? See below.
- You obtain access to a major network of innovative companies, hospitals and other care institutions, governments and knowledge institutes.
- You can profile your organisation, ideas and expertise within the complete Life Sciences & Health network, thus bringing your company, project, product or requirements by numerous means to the attention of people who are in a position to help you effectively and to raise your innovation or ideas to a higher level of implementation.
- Active matchmaking between partners by bureau Health Valley.
- You can obtain support in all kinds of areas for the development of your business. For example regarding finance, subsidies, legal issues, business development, marketing, premises, intellectual property, personnel management, product development and research.
- You can freely participate in (our) matchmaking events, workshops, themed sessions and gatherings organised for and by our partners.
- Last but not least, by using our Stay-connected App online you can find and connect with your matches. And you can share and exchange knowledge ideas and experiences, accelerate innovations in healthcare, easily register for events, receive the latest news and updates and start making the difference!
Making the difference in Life Sciences & Health
Take a look at or download our corporate brochure Making the difference in Life Sciences & Health (PDF)
Startup Facilitator Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
The Netherlands has traditionally been a country that welcomes entrepreneurial spirits. After centuries of enterprise and ingenuity, the combination of innovation, trade and entrepreneurship remains a driving force within the nation’s economy and is a key source of economic renewal and job creation. As such, it is recognised that entrepreneurs stimulate economic growth.
Are you interested in starting up a company in a competitive environment with a well-qualified workforce? Would you like to experience the high standard of living in the Netherlands? Read more about the advantages the Netherlands offers entrepreneurs.
Since 2015, a new regulation enables ambitious entrepreneurs from non-EU countries to apply for a temporary residence permit for the Netherlands. This gives you one year to launch an innovative business. A precondition is that your startup must be guided by an experienced mentor (facilitator) based in the Netherlands. Health Valley Netherlands is recognised by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency as startup facilitator. More info...
Doing business in the Netherlands?
More support, help and information: business.gov.nl (government support for entrepreneurs).