The objective of this event is to share knowledge and expand networks around Europe. The roadshow will visit Wageningen area on the 25 and 26 of October for interactive sessions and workshops focused on the topic of Personalised Nutrition & Health. Foodvalley NL is an active partner of AURORA which plans exchange events for their European partners in Spain, France, Poland and The Netherlands.
This event is easily to be combined with the WUR Personalised Nutrition conference on the 24th Of October (find details about the WUR event here).
The organisation of the event is a combined effort between Health Valley, Foodvalley NL and OnePlanet Research of which all community partners will be invited to the event, apart from the AURORA participants.
The draft program is stated below and subject to minor changes:
- Radboud University with contribution from Donders Institute, theme 'Food for a healthy brain'
- Foodvalley NL presentations with showcases from local Personalised Nutrition startups and initiatives
- Papendal, Olympic sports training center for a presentation the relationship between food and performance
- Dinner with like minded partners from EU Food and Health ecosystems
- Other site visits to relevant organisations
Costs for FV community partners FREE, including transfers from Wageningen to field visits. A contribution may be asked for food and drinks, which will be know prior to the event.
Interest to participate?
If you have interest to participate this event please save the dates in your calendar and send an e-mail to Thomas van der Lee at FoodValley NL: email@example.com, which will allow us to plan the further details of the event based on the expected amount of attendees. International attendees may be eligible for a travel voucher. For detailed information please also contact Thomas van der Lee.
The number of available places for this event is limited.